Monday, March 2, 2009

LANDSCAPE DESIGN ON-LINE

Through the years I've been asked to create designs for out-of-state clients. A template emerged.
.
Things I need to design your landscape:

*A plat of your property.
*Several pictures of each side of your home.
*Several pictures from inside your home looking out main views to the landscape.
.
Once your plat, pictures & answers arrive we'll make a telephone appt. to talk about your landscape.
.
I'll draw a concept plan & mail to you. The concept plan includes shapes, focal points, hardscape & plant types.
.
We'll set another phone appt. to go over the concept plan.
.
More question/answer. We'll finalize axis, vanishing threshold, colors, styling, plant types.
.
Complete the plan & mail.
.
I'll coach you thru the process of creating phases for installing your landscape, diy, contracting or both.
.
Landscape designs on-line take 5-9 hours.
.
Follow-up questions via email are free.
.

5 comments:

  1. I think you are Darling and your price is right,
    Good luck. Advertise in Free press..
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara do you have a new blog I am missing? Have you been OK?

    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey is that you that won the hat at French basketeer??

    ReplyDelete
  4. back from 4 day trip to manhattan, I always come home sick. Been out of pocket for almost a week with this flu.

    yvonne

    ReplyDelete